The work described in this website has been conducted within the project NeCS. This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 (H2020) research and innovation programme under the Grant Agreement no 675320. This website and the content displayed in it do not represent the opinion of the European Union, and the European Union is not responsible for any use that might be made of its content.
The next Webex seminar will take place on Wednesday the 6th of December at 15:00 CET. There will be two speakers:
- Sandeep Gupta (UNITN): "User authentication in smartphones using behavioral biometrics”
- Christina Michailidou (CNR): "Risk-aware Data Usage Control Model for simplifying policies”
The next Webex seminar will take place on Thursday the 9th of November 2017 at 15:00 (CET).
The speaker will be Fabio Giubilo (British Telecommunications Public Limited Company).
The next Webex seminar will take place on Wednesday the 4th of October at 15:00 (CET).
The speaker will be Athanasios Rizos (CNR) and the title of the talk will be "Introducing Usage Control in MQTT”.
After the summer break we are going to hold our next Weber seminar on September the 6th at 15:00 CEST.
The speaker will be Mario Faiella from ATOS and the title of his talk is "Secure and Trusted Threat Intelligence Platform”.
We are going to have our next Webex seminar next Wednesday the 5th of July at 15:00 (CEST). Oleksii Osliak (CNR) is going to be the speaker this time.
The next Webex seminar will be held next Wednesday the 7th of June. The speaker will be Salman Manzoor (TUD). He will be showing us his latest results included in his papers.
Next Webex seminar on Wednesday the 3rd of May at 14:00 CEST. The speakers are:
- Adham Albakri (UoK). "Privacy- and Secrecy- preserving, Secure Processing of Big-Data / EU policy compliance”
- Mario Faiella (ATOS). "Trusted Threat Intelligence Sharing”
We will have our next Webex seminar on Wednesday 5th of April.
The speakers will be:
- Davide Ferraris (UMA)-Metrics for Trust in the Internet of Things
- Martin Kolar (UMA)- Trustworthy Information Exchange
Our next Webex seminar will be held on Wednesday the 1st of March at 15:00 CET. As last time, two speakers will be giving talks.
The speakers of this seminar will be:
- Oleksii Osliak (CNR): “Dynamic Threat assessment and prediction”
- Wagner Medeiros dos Santos (UNITN): "Risks metrics for vulnerabilities”
We will have our next Webex seminar on Wednesday 1st of February.
The speakers will be:
- Sandeep Gupta (UNITN)- Attack vectors and cyber threats- A study
- Ganbayar Uuganbayar (CNR)- Risk assessment for cyber-insurance